Friday, January 29, 2010

OPRAH HERE WE COME!!!!

WOW- I cannot even tell you how excited I am. Ryan and I were looking at shows in Chicago and dreaming about going to an Oprah show. This is fairly impossible anymore since she is in such high demand. They had a list of shows being done next week and it said- "Are you a Celine Dion fan" Oprah is looking for special guests to attend her show who are Celine fans and have a story. THAT'S ME!!!! Ooohhh pick me pick me!!
It just happens to be that Ryan and I have always talked about taking his mom to a Celine Dion show in Vegas when she was there, but never had the chance to. Oh- wouldn't be awesome if she was here to see her-OMG! So I opened the link- live show with Celine Dion taking place Feb 3rd- special guests must be able to be present on this day! HOLY S*%$ Ryan's mom will be here that day- she's flying in tomorrow.
So I entered the email that we should win the tickets and be Oprah's special guests! Diane would drop over dead(okay not really but close!)
And then the phone rang . . .
"Is this Ashley Holaday?"
YEEEESSSSS
"This is the producer from the Oprah Winfrey show, I am reading your email and would like to know if you could be here at 11am to be a special audience guest for the Celine Dion special of the Oprah Winfrey Show?"
YES, WE COULD WORK THAT OUT (holding back from rolling on the floor and screaming)
"Okay, be here by 11am for your prep, please do not wear white or beige as it does not look good on camera. Oprah would also like to invite you as a guest to the prescreening of Celine's new documentary on Tuesday night if you both could attend."
YES, WE WILL BE THERE
"Thank you, see you then"
Okay by now I am jumping up and down screaming- Celine-Oprah are you kidding me AHHHHHHHH!
Now I need to go buy an outfit, since jeans are not acceptable-shoot! Magnificent Mile here we come- (just kidding Ryan!!)

9 comments:

  1. You are so lucky. You get to be one of the first people to see the film. It only gets released on the 17th. And it's the last time Celine will be on Oprah. Don't wear beige? That's so funny. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh lucky you I love Celine , she is amazing, and so is Oprah. Have fun and enjoy the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll see you there!!! My girlfriend and I are also in the audience and going to the pre-screening of the movie! Ahhhhhh!!! Lot's of love! xoxo

    Celinely yours,
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys need some happy stuff. Enjoy the show.

    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I am so excited some good fun stuff!!!!! HAVE FUN!!! We will watch for Y-O-U all. Can't wait for you all to get back to God's country. Keep up the good work, Diane will a good shot in the arm!

    Blessings, KK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, congrats!! If you haven't done so, register on the largest Celine Dion message board and share your story with other fans @ http://www.celinedionforum.com there is a topic for Oprah. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Rock!!!! Have fun and give Oprah a hug for me for all the wonderful things she does. I can think of no one that deserves this more than you and your family. Thinking of you each and every day! Love to all, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fabulous news!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just programed the recorder so I can see all of you!!! What a great treat, Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete